We have searched to partner with craftsmen and manufacturers who share our mission to produce the highest quality product imaginable. The following products are made for S.E. Shires exclusively and heighten the quality of your S.E. Shires musical instrument.
We are pleased to announce the arrival of the S.E. Shires Trombone Mouthpiece. Made in the U.S.A. in collaboration with Pickett Brass, each model preserves the best features of the finest vintage American mouthpieces with incredible consistency and precision.
For more information about our mouthpieces, please contact us by phone at 508.634.6805, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce the arrival of the S.E. Shires trombone cases. Handcrafted in Italy by Marco Magi, these attractive cases are designed specifically for your S.E. Shires Custom Brass Instrument. Available options include:
- Alto Trombone Case (ACC-CATBALT)
- Small-Bore Tenor Trombone Case (ACC-CATBSB)
- Large-Bore Tenor Trombone Case (ACC-CATBT)
- Bass Trombone Case (ACC-CATBB)
- Detachable-Flare Tenor Trombone Case (ACC-CATBDFT)
- Detachable-Flare Bass Trombone Case (ACC-CATBDFB)
For more information about our cases, please contact us by phone at 508.634.6805, or email at email@example.com.
Trombone Care Kit accessories
Formulated and made in the U.S.A. exclusively for S.E. Shires Co. by Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants, each lubricant optimizes the performance of your S.E. Shires trumpet and prolongs the life of it's components. Available options include:
- S.E Shires tuning slide gel
- S.E. Shires light rotor oil
- S.E. Shires bearing and linkage lubricant
- S.E. Shires handslide lubricant
- S.E. Shires handslide lubricant applicator bottle
- S.E. Shires microfiber polishing cloth
For more information about our lubricants, please contact us by phone at 508.634.6805, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.