Shires Factory Day-July 14-15, 2017
Transportation, local restaurants and accommodations
If you are planning on staying in the area during the Factory Day weekend, we recommend the following hotels:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Milford
- Holiday Inn & Suites Boston-Milford
- La Quinta Inn Boston-Milford
- Double Tree By Hilton Boston-Milford
The following are suggested restaurants in the area for lunch on Friday or Saturday (please note, lunch will not be provided)
- Depot Street Tavern (45 Depot St, Milford, MA)
- Mango Tree (206 E Main St, Milford, MA)
- Liz's Diamond Bar & Grille (1 Menfi Way, Hopedale, MA)
- Acapulcos Mexican Family Restaurant (231 E Main St, Milford, MA)
- Unos Pizzeria (205 Hartford Ave, Bellingham, MA)
- Whole Foods Market (255 Hartford Ave, Bellingham, MA)
The S.E. Shires Factory and Showroom are located in Hopedale, MA (a 45min drive west of Boston). The address of the showroom is 2 Evergreen Lane, Hopedale MA 01747. The address of the factory is 4 Spaceway Lane, Hopedale, MA 01747. Please note, all guests must check in at the Shires Showroom to register for a tour.
Shuttle service for the Factory Day will be available on Friday July 14th and Saturday July 15th from the Forge Park/495 MBTA Commuter Rail Station. If you are planning on using this shuttle service, please fill out the contact form below so we can confirm your pickup.
- Friday July 14th: Morning (9:00am, 9:45am) Afternoon (2:30pm, 4:30pm, 8:30pm)
- Saturday July 15th: Morning (8:30am, 10:30am) Afternoon (2:00pm, 4:00pm)
For more information about the MBTA Schedules, you can use the trip planner located here. Fares are typically $10.00 each way.