Shires Grand Opening Factory Weekend May 18-19, 2018
Transportation, local restaurants and accommodations
If you are planning on staying in the area during the Factory Day weekend, we recommend the following hotels:
- La Quinta Inn Boston-Milford
- Double Tree By Hilton Boston-Milford
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Milford
- Holiday Inn & Suites Boston-Milford
The following are suggested restaurants in the area for lunch on Friday or Saturday (please note, lunch will not be provided)
- Depot Street Tavern (45 Depot St, Milford, MA)
- Mango Tree (206 E Main St, Milford, MA)
- Liz's Diamond Bar & Grille (1 Menfi Way, Hopedale, MA)
- Acapulcos Mexican Family Restaurant (231 E Main St, Milford, MA)
- Unos Pizzeria (205 Hartford Ave, Bellingham, MA)
- Whole Foods Market (255 Hartford Ave, Bellingham, MA)
The S.E. Shires Factory and Showroom are located in Holliston, MA (a 45min drive west of Boston). The address of our factory and showroom is 260 Hopping Brook Road, Holliston, MA 01746. Please note, all guests must check in at the Shires Showroom to register for a tour.
Shuttle service for the Factory Day will be available on Friday July 14th and Saturday July 15th from the Forge Park/495 MBTA Commuter Rail Station. If you are planning on using this shuttle service, please fill out the contact form below so we can confirm your pickup.
- Friday May 18th: Morning (9:00am, 9:45am) Afternoon (2:30pm, 4:30pm, 8:30pm)
- Saturday May 19th: Morning (8:30am, 10:30am) Afternoon (2:00pm, 4:00pm)
For more information about the MBTA Schedules, you can use the trip planner located here. Fares are typically $10.00 each way.